Friday, May 15, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Home Sweet Home

     Hi and welcome to my blog. If you have come here from Stuck On U Sketches then you are in the right place and thank you for visiting my blog and post. This week we had the Die Cut Challenge of Home Sweet Home. I loved this theme and knew instantly what I wanted to do. I found the idea on Pintrest and knew that was what I wanted to do. First off I used Baked Brown Sugar from Stampin' Up! as my card base. I then stamped all the little houses with Stampin' Up! ink Tangelo Twist and Basic Black. Next, I die cut all the houses out and placed them onto the card popping up the Baked Brown Sugar one in the middle. I then worked on the banner. Using Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, and Baked Brown Sugar I die cut the banners out, stamping on them first using Tangelo Twist and Basic Black. I then tied black and white twine in the corners to make it look like they are holding up the banners. I finally stamped the sentiment using Tangelo twist and pop dotted it onto the card. 
     Thank you so much for coming to my blog and looking at my post. Remember that over at SOUS we have a top 3 for those that participate in our Home Sweet Home Die Cut Challenge. Just go here. Thanks again and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment