Friday, May 1, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Anything For Mom

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today I have a new post for you from Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Anything For Mom. I really loved doing this challenge as it gave me the chance to make a card for my mom for Mother's Day. My mom loves the color yellow so I wanted to make a card with this as the main color. I used it as the color of the card base and the butterflies. The card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". The next layer is 3-3/4" x 5" and the white layer is 3-1/2" x 4-3/4". Here are the rest of the details:

  • Paper: Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Sahara Sand
  • Stamp: Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics
  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Butterflies Thinlits
  • Die Cut Machine: Big Shot
  • Extra: Gold Sequin - Stampin' Up!
  • Adhesive: Stampin' Up! Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thank you so much for coming to my blog and looking at my post. Don't forget to join us over at SOUS for the chance to be in our Top 3 by participating in this week's Die Cut Challenge - Anything For Mom. Have a great day! :)

1 comment: