Friday, January 30, 2015

Bee My Valentine Card

     Here is another Valentine's Day card I created. I have been making a lot of cards lately. I decided to try something new this time. I have a Cricut Explore so I am allowed to cut SVG's. I downloaded this bee from Miss Kate's Cuttables. It turned out just too cute. I had a lot of fun with it. Here is a detailed list:

  • Bee: Miss Kate's Cuttables
  • Paper: Doodlebug's Lovebug
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
      I really hope you have enjoyed looking at my Bee My Valentine creation. I had a lot of fun making it. Thank you so much for coming to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! , thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

    Hugs'
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete