Thursday, October 16, 2014

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Anything Autumn


     Here is my project for the Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Anything Autumn. I really love how this card came out. It is very simple but has sort of an elegance to it. I love the changing of the leaves this time of year. This is my favorite season. I cut the leaf out at 4" from the Cricut cartridge Stretch Your Imagination. It is an older cartridge but still a goodie. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Stretch Your Imagination
  • Paper: Unknown (Was in my scraps)
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Brads: Making Memories
  • Stickles: Gold
  • Adhesive: Scotch
Thank you so much for looking at my blog today. I really hope you are inspired by this challenge to make your own project to submit to our site Stuck On U Sketches. Have a great weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. Really pretty Jullie.....love the background paper. Stretch your imagination is a great cart! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete