Sunday, February 9, 2014

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Heart Cut Out, Use Negative Space


     Here is my latest Project Life layout. It was for SOUS Challenge: Heart Cut Out, Use Negative Space. I did that with a little inspiration from my favorite Youtuber Mercytiara. She had done a similar cutout with a word card so I was wanting to try it too and here was my chance.
     I first used my Cricut to cut out a heart template using cartridge Plantin Schoolbook. I cut the heart at 2-1/4". I then placed it on a Becky Higgins 3"x 4" grid card and traced around the heart. I then cut the heart out using my Exacto blade. I backed the card with a piece of cardstock in the color pink because after all next week is Valentine's Day. I then used some Glossy Accents and filled the heart in in sections while sprinkling sequins on top. I did this in about 4 sections. Then I placed it up, as I have cats who love to still my stuff, until it was dry. Next time I try this I will place something over it to keep it flat while it drys as it wrinkled a little.
     Well, I really hope you enjoyed my Project Life this week. I really had a fun time creating this heart cut out. Until our next challenge have a great week and keep on up with your Project Life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment