Monday, December 16, 2013

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Tabbed Card


Hello and welcome! Here is my project I did for Stuck On U Sketches-Project Life challenge. The challenge was to add a "Tabbed Card" somewhere on your page or pages. I used ribbon for the tabs on two of my cards and then used brads to adhere them. I also added some die cuts to my pages to add some more interest and a decorative element. I used the Cricut cartridges Forever Young, and Love You A Latte.  Here are the rest of the details:
  • Cricut carts: Love You A Latte, Forever Young
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Project life kit: We R Memory Keepers "Harvest", Becky Higgins Mini Kit "Fall"
  • Brads: Making Memories
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
Thanks so much for looking at my blog and I really hope that join us over at SOUS for this challenge. It really is a fun one! Have a great week and a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. So creative to make a tabbed card with ribbon as the tab. Love your spread!

    ReplyDelete