Monday, December 2, 2013

Sous Challenge - Project Life: Scallop Circle



Here is my first Project Life page I have done as a new Design Team member for SOUS (Stuck on U Sketches). Today we were introduced on the blog too. How exciting it is to be on a blog doing something you totally love. For this project I used the combined items from Becky Higgins Fall mini kit and W R Memory Keepers Harvest kit for various elements. For the die cutting I used the following:
  • Cricut carts: Lacey Labels, Love You A Latte, 9 Months, Handy Man, Smiley Cards, Hello Kitty Greetings, Recess, and Forever Young
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Stickles: Copper
Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog. I really hope you like my Project Life page. And please go to SOUS and do the challenge of using a scalloped circle in your project life! Thanks again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team! My girls love the hello kitty and I think the sunset photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete