Sunday, October 20, 2013

Framed Witch card

Well, here is an extra Halloween card right now as I made this for a few challenges. I used Cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings again for the frame, cut at 5", witch silhouette, cut at 2-3/4", and banner, cut at 1/2". Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Happy Hauntings
  • Paper: Doodlebug
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Twine: We R Memory Keepers
  • Washi tape: Doodlebug
  • Ink: Color Box in Black
  • Embossing: Paper Studio "Spider Web"
  • Pearls & Rhinestones: Prima
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
I hope you enjoy looking at my card and thank you very much for looking at my blog. I have entered my card into the following challenges:

Thanks again and have a great day! :)  

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Beautifully put together! Thank you for joining us for our Sketch Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the bright colors. Love the frame. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Halloween cameo. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great halloween card, thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card ...love the witch silhouette ....fabulous card Julie! Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Glitter N Sparkle
    Debby Glitter N Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love the design and wonderful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Halloween card. I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CardzTV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great loving the colours thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing in the Card Makin Mama's trick or treat challenge @
    http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/cmm75-trick-or-treat.html please be sure to add our link to your post when your playing in the challenge so people can easily find us. I am loving that spider web background!

    ReplyDelete