Monday, September 2, 2013

Note Card

     Here is my latest creation that I have completed for a challenge on Fantabulous Cricut. The challenge is to use "music" on your project. I used the Cricut cart Slumber Party and cut the notes out in several sizes ranging from 1" to 2-1/2". I then thought it would be cool to have one set of notes a contrasting color so I chose my favorite color pink.:) On the inside of the card is a sentiment that reads, "Just A Note". The card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2. Here are the rest of the details:

  • Cricut cart: Slumber Party
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Stamp (inside): My Pink Stampers Itty Bitty-licious
  • Ink: Versa Fine in black
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Recollections, Zig 2 way
     It may be a simple card but it makes a big statement. I have entered my card into the following challenges:


     I do hope you enjoy this card and thank you so much for looking at it. Have a great day.:)

6 comments:

  1. Super card Julie! I love the multitude of notes you used as well as the little pop of pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the way the pink notes stand out and contrast against the black music notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, Just found your blog and have been enjoyed looking at your creations. I just became a follower of yours. If you ever get a chance would love for you to come by and visit my blog. Have a Great Day! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the contrast of the pink and black. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! What a great idea, I will probably be scraplifting this one;) Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love how you made a couple of the notes stand out by making them pink. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete