Thursday, July 25, 2013

Strawberry Card

     Here is my latest creation. I had such a blast making this strawberry card. I started with making the bowl of strawberries from Cricut cartridge Simply Charmed. I cut it at 3-1/2". I then cut the smiling strawberry at 2-1/2" The vines are hand sewn on and are from Sew Easy. The card it's self is 4-1/4"x 5-1/2". Here are the rest of the details:

  • Cricut cart: Simply Charmed
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Ofray
  • Stickles: Pink, Lime Green, and Star Dust
  • Thread: DMC
  • Embroidery: WRMK-Sew Easy
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Recollections, Zig 2 way
     I am entering my card into two challenges:

     I hope you enjoy my card and thank you so much for taking a look at it. Have a great weekend. :)

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic summer card, love this cut!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the fun faces on the bowl and the strawberry and the vines you sewed are so neat! Thanks for joining the Fruit Salad challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy bowl of strawberries. I like the way you popped the smily one to make it stand out. Thanks for joining the "fruity" challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, I love the stitching! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! The stitched leaves look AMAZING! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! What a fun and happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! I love your hand stitched vine - so pretty. Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete