Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cake card

Well, here is my newest creation. I am doing the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut and I had so much fun making this card. The challenge is to use the color yellow and a triangle shape. I put yellow in my cake and the triangle is the top of the cake. I used the Cricut card Sweet Treats and cut the cake at 3-1/2. I cut the wording at 2-1/2. I then put ribbon around the top layer and pop dotted the slice of cake and just glued the wording on. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Sweet Treats
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
  • Ribbon: Ofray
  • Pen: White Uni-ball Signo
  • Stickles: Glam Pink
  • Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2 way glue, Recollections pop dots
I hope you enjoy my card and are having a fantastic weekend so far. Thanks so much for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! What a huge hunk of cake. Love the colors. Thanks for joining FCCB challenge this week. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what you did with the white on the letters. It looks really great!!!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Looks good enough to eat, lol! I love the bright colors that you picked - makes it so cheery! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute, I love that big piece of cake!! Great image!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete