Friday, December 7, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

The picture doesn't do this card justice. The layer under the stocking is suppose to be a pretty bright, light green color. I'm going to try and take a better one later. 
     Well here we are with Day 7 and I really love how cute this card is. I started with using Winter Frolic again to make the stocking. I used the pretty pink instead of the red/blue combo they had. I inked the edges with Chalk Ink in Rouge. After I was finished I adhered the green layer onto the pattern paper and then I sewed around the edges of it. I used a stamp from My Pink Stamper for the bottom and then pop dotted the stocking onto the front. I then adhered the whole thing onto a white card base. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Winter Frolic
  • Paper: Bazzill and Basic Grey
  • Stamper: My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas"
  • Ink: Versafine in Black and Color Box Chalk Ink in Rouge
  • Thread: Coats and Clark
  • Sewing machine: Janome
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Ek Success Pop Dots
Thanks for looking again and I will see you tomorrow!:)

3 comments:

  1. So, so cute, I like the bright pink non traditional colored stocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete