Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

Well here we are at the half way point with Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas event. Today is another bird card. I saw a card similar to this on a blog but I can't remember where and fell in love with it so I decided to recreate it.
     I started with cutting the birds from Winter Wonderland at 1-1/2" & 1-3/4". I then cut the tree from Jolly Holidays at 4". I used some Stickles in Star Dust on the snowflakes and the snow on the bottom of the tree. I then used some Color Box chalk ink on the snow as well. I Cuttlebug the white layer with the Snowflake plate and placed it on the light blue layer. I placed the cut on top as shown and used my I-Rock tool to place a light blue stud in each corner. I adhered the whole thing to the brown card base with my ATG. Here are the details:

  • Cricut carts: Winter Wonderland & Jolly Holidays
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Blue studs: I-Rock tool
  • Cuttlebug: Snowflakes plate
  •  Ink: Color Box Cat Eye Chalk Ink in Blue Lagoon
  • Adhesive: Ek Success 2 way glue, Scotch
Enjoy and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Julie! I love those little birds they are a great pop of color. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! love the birds and tree! thanks for linking
    up with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete