Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Wow, I have made it to day #3. Today I decided to complete more of a girly type Christmas card. I wanted something cheery and bright and pink! I cut the girl from Winter Frolic at 3.5". I used a foam dot on the present to give some dimension. I used my Cuttlebug and Snowflake embossing plate to emboss the white layer. I then wrapped it with the green glitter ribbon and taped it on the back. I placed the girl on with my tape gun. I stamped the front with a My Pink Stamper stamp from "Biggie Christmas" with black ink. Using my I-Rock tool I adhered 4 pink studs in each corner. I then put adhesive on the back of the white layer and adhered the whole thing on top of a pink card. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Winter Frolic
  • Cuttlebug: Snowflakes
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Offray
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas"
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Studs: I-Rock
  • Adhesive: 3M, Ek Success, Scotch

No comments:

Post a Comment