Saturday, November 10, 2012

Turkey Card

Here is the Thanksgiving card I am sending out this year that I said I would post today. I made 5 cards in this style all together. I did it in assembly line fashion which helped a lot. You wouldn't think that they would take up so much time, but they did. I am also working on some others including some Christmas ones with snowflakes that I will post later. But here are the details for this card:


  • Cricut cart.: Create A Critter
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Offray
  • Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
  • Punch: Marvey/Uchida
  • Adhesive: 3M, Scotch

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I really like the little turkey and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turkey is adorable, I like the touch of the ribbon and the little leaf punches!!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the embossing with the falling leaves over top. Good for you making multiples too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Darling! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, "Give Thanks!" We can't wait to see you back really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is super cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete