Friday, November 30, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

Good morning everyone! I hope you are having a great start to the holiday season and if not then I hope that it gets better for you.:) Well, I have decided after truly thinking deeply about it that I am going to do 12 Days of Christmas. This will mean that starting Dec 1st I am going to post a new post of some type of Christmas project. It can be a card, scrapbook layout, home decor item: something Christmas related. I do have to say that it will probably be more cards then other projects, but I do hope to have a few different ideas to offer. I have been wanting to do this for a couple of years now and my health and time have finally permitted it. I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer as far as projects and maybe even inspire someone. I get a lot of motivation from other people's blogs when they complete similar ideas such as this so I am hoping this does help as I complete the projects each day.
Thanks for letting me rattle a little. I hope you join me tomorrow as I post my first project. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment