Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank You Card

It's been a little bit since my last post. I just have not been scrapping a whole lot lately until today. Here is my latest creation. I got the inspiration from a card layout in "Cards" magazine June 2012 pg.115. The minute I saw it I wanted to repoduce it. I even used my imagine to make some of the paper. Here are the details:
  • Cricut carts: Forever Young, Imagine Black & White
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Pattern paper: DCWV and Imagine
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Itty Bitty-licious
  • Ink: Versafine Black
  • Flowers: Prima and own stock
  • Ribbon: All My Memories
  • Sewing Machine: Janome
  • Thread: Coats & Clark
  • Adhesive: ATG, EK Success pop dots
  • Button: Own stock
Whew...that was a lot. Usually my cards aren't this detailed. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love all the torn paper and the big flower. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab array of colours thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effect you have created with the torn papers and your fab large flower. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute card!! Love the colors!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
      Z

      Delete
  4. Super pretty card! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! Love the torn pieces of paper. Thank You for playing along with us at My Craft Spot - "Buttons & Bows"!

    Marlene
    MCS DT Member

    ReplyDelete