Thursday, April 19, 2012

Umbrella Card Challenge


Here is my latest creation. I am doing Challenge #107-April Showers over at Fantabulous Cricut. You need to use either an umbrella, rain, or clouds. I choose to use all 3! Here is what I used:


  • Cricut cart: Forever Young, Imagine Hopscotch, and 9 Months

  • Paper: Bazzill

  • Ribbon: Ofray

  • Flowers: Ebay

  • Brads:

  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper-Itty Bitty-licious

  • Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2 way glue

I hope you all enjoy this card. I think I am going to send it to my mom just to let her know that I am thinking about her.


TFL

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable! The flowers are great!! I am your newest follower! :) Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa
    FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete